Thursday, November 01, 2007

Best Commercial Ever Revision

OK, a couple of months ago, I said the best commercial ever was that winterfresh one with the corporate dude... I soooooo renege on that statement. Best commercial series ever was the Puma commercials for the Jamaican Track Team for the Athens Olympics. I remember when that commercial came out, especially the one when they were at the dancehall.... sheeeet son.. Hold Attention!!! Hot business. I've enclosed a reproduction for your viewing (I just went to a resume workshop, deal with it)




And why am I starting to get sad again...MAN what I wouldn't do for like one night at the Ritz man... just ONE NIGHT! Like for real, there was nothing like breaking upwards of 10 dudes off in one night man... And no, I'm not a whore, I'm just talking dancing wise. Someone please remind me why I didn't go to Georgetown for law school? Please remind me... man I'm aching for it. Well, I guess that just means that I have to get Three A's and a B (i've given up in Con Law... accept my fate son) and get that job/internship in DC this summer....

No comments: