Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Musings of a Procrastinator v.5

Um, I'm not happy that Helio Castroneves won. Not even a little bit. Yes, he was good, yes he is HOT, but that is all besidde the point. Mel was such a better dancer. I'm just saying. Plus I want Max to win one time, with his hot behind. But yes, Helio can get it on 25 different levels but once again, that is neither here nor there.

I don't understand why when people wear Uggs, they all of a sudden forget how to pick up their feet. Massivly annoying. The shoes aren't that heavy. Come ON now.

Law school students suck...not law school. Just the students.

Boondocks has lost it. I fail to see why it is necessary to say Ni$$A and bitch every 2 seconds.

I really need Bianca not to be there on ANTM any more. Her haterish ass is really starting to annoy me.

Someone in my Contracts class periodically smells like boo boo

Did I say I am so over these dumb ass people in law school. I really don't want to be here any more. I've gone through three clases, that's enough right? I can't be a practicing attorney with three classes under my belt?

No comments: