Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Last Random Post of the Day

Yeah, I am extra bored here at work today and it is not cool. Anyway, I just remembered something I meant to write about a couple of days ago. Like I was saying, I have BET Jazz and sometimes they play extra old videos. So a couple of days ago, I came across a Kid N Play video, "Ain't Gon Hurt Nobody" which is from the movie, "House Party2". So I was watching the video and then all of a sudden I wanted to see the movie. I looked on my TV... and oddly enough it was coming on the next day... so I watch it... and yeah. All I have to say is that Play was so grimy it's not even funny. He just looked straight gross, and the fact that he was just straight lecherous did not help either. I mean seriously. And he thought he was mad sexy... he just looked like he had like 5 strains of HPV mixed up with some gonorrhea. Seriously though..... very boo


You wanna see a random playlist of music that I like and is pretty hard to find.... ok click.......HERE

No comments: