Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Mother the Hero

The way my mother is able to talk me down is completely beyond me.... I mean seriously. No, I wasn't on any ledge or anything like that.... but the way she can calm me down is nothing other than miraculous. I mean seriously. I was having sort of an identity/is going to law school going to turn me into a blood sucking horrible person crisis. She sat there and listened to me while I went on about how I didn't want to change into what people want me to be, and how my extremely Type B personality probably will be the death of my law career. After I was done with my monologue... she somehow assured me this wouldn't happen and said all of this good stuff that is not necessary to type... but it somehow made me feel better. I think just knowing that she will be there for me if I do somehow fail makes it all better.... although I don't think I will.

She even said that I don't need a studio... I need a one bedroom because I will probably have a breakdown and she will need to come and console me. OOOOh, isn't she just the sweetest? I mean seriously.
247

No comments: