Sunday, March 25, 2007

Men= Doo Doo

And that is most serious.... except for my boyfriend of course. He does not = boo boo. Not at all. But I am pretty much convinced now that 95 percent of men are straight up and down dogs. I really and truly believe that men and women do not need to be together in the form of marraige. I think (and I am really serious, I am not just blathering right now) that men and women just need to form bonds sort of like marraiges of convinience, have children to promote the human race, and then be done. It would be different if like only 30 percent were dogs, but when it is 95 percent... it's basically like you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. Yes, I know that there are some trifling women out there too.... but no one can lie and say that men aren't the vast majority of trifling idiots.

Which brings me to a point... people want to know why I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and have no intentions of leaving him...even when I go to law school and could possibly meet a man who will make twice as much money as him. The reason is because I know that he is in the 5 percent of none dog men out there that will never cheat on my and never treat me anything less than a queen. He knows who he is, how he was raised and will not turn his back on it. His values and his moral character just won't allow him to do it. Yes.. he is still growing up (I don't want to say immature because he really isn't. He is just learning to know himself... just as I am) and there are rough patches sometimes, but we treat each other with respect.

To all self important men out there... here is a letter to you. Just because you make money does not give you the right to do whatever you want to do in relationships. If that is the case, then you need to grow a set of testicles and freaking leave the relationship. Do not drag a woman through that. Also, buying a woman things because you know you are treating her like ish does not make up for anything. You think that money gives you power and it doesn't . You are spineless and need to grown a spine and two more testees because you have none!

No comments: