Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Little Bit Mo, A Little Bit Mo

Yes yes yes, this song became hot from that Target commercial... but it still is quite a hot song. Why do people know it as the Target Song now though? At the beginning he kinda sounds like Andre 3000, no? With the falsetto singing? Well I think so. Anyhoo, is Jamie Lidell from his Multiply CD. I have actually heard this CD around this time last year actually, and I remember only liking like three songs on the CD, namely, Multiply and When I Come Back Around and another but I don't even remember this song. LOL. Maybe I just had to hear it on TV or something, but it is quite hot...

It's kinda wierd that he doesn't have more play in the US... he be getting it! I mean, I only heard of him because this girl was playing her iPOD at work one day and I was like... Oooh I like him!

I have no idea why, but he really reminds me of Remy Shand... maybe because they are both white dudes from England with a very souly feel, I don't know.

No comments: