Sunday, July 22, 2007

WTF x978

Someone please tell me why everytime I go out with one of my friends.... let us call her Geanne, something always goes awry? Please let me know? This is going to be short and sweet. Went to a club with my friend and her friends. One of the dudes was mad drunk and wanted to go home. Geanne said she would take him home. On the way home, pass by a whole bunch of volatile Asian men and hear a gun shot. Keep driving... hear a second gun shot. I proceed to get under the dashboard (yeah you read that, I snatched that seatbelt off so fast and was under there in a quickness) Geanne screams "Ew dude threw up". I think she's talking about person that caught that bullet... no no... She's talking about the em-effer who is behind me. Threw up all over himself. I freak out and somehow hit her car shift into neutral and she starts screaming and ish and is yelling and me while....man it was just BAD. So then we get away from the shooting.... but then i hear all this gurgling and dude throws all kinds of up but this time all over hear cloth seats.

Some more happened but it's not important.

What I need to know is what would compel someone to drink so much that they get boo boo faced like that? Come ON!!!!!

No comments: