Thursday, July 26, 2007

Man v. Wild=Grossness

I had a post a while back where I proclaimed my love for Man v. Wild and all that is Bear Grylls. However, with this new season of Man v. Wild.... my feelings are changing. This show is kinda grossing me out.

In the first episode, Bear is in the desert and he's overheating so he decided to pee on shirt and wear it as a head cooler. Yeah, when this happened, it oddly enough didn't gross me out. However, I was LOST when dude peed in his canteen and drank that ish this season. Yeah I know he didn't want to die of thirst... but dang his pee. And why did they add all kinds of gulping sound effects?

And they've turned him into a raw meat eater too. Before, he used to find food and cook it... now Bear'll just find a rabbit or dear or something, slice him of a piece of meet and just go at it. Blood and ish all over his face.

Just wow.

No comments: