Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Making the Band 4: 07/03/07

Is it just me, or do shows that feature men do better than shows that feature women? Ok I guess it is just me because I am watching this show simply because they are dudes... not because there are any cute guys because there aren't, but because there is bound to be less drama.

So far, there are some guys who can sing (D'Angelo) and then there are some guys that think that doing a couple of runs with vibrato means you can sing (most of the other guys). Guess what, it doesn't. I makes you look awful.

And someone PLEASE tell me why everytime Puffy (I refuse to call him Diddy... you started out as Puffy, Imma call you Puffy) walks in, they do this dramatic slow down ish? You are not that special. You cheated on your wife while she was 2 4 month olds at home with one THE trashiest looking female member of "your band" like 5 months after you proclaimed in Essence that you were a changed man? You are ish dude. But whatever... main point being, the slowing down ish is not necessary and extremely egotistical because we know he be in on the editing part telling them to do this because I know no one else did that ish but him. Egotistical bastard.

But I like your show, not because it's yours though...

No comments: