Thursday, July 05, 2007

The truth in The Truth About Cats and Dogs

So I first saw this movie when it came out (on HBO of course) and I liked it, I thought I was cute. Yeah, I was in like 7th grade and really didn't understand that this movie has sooo much truth in it. I was watching last night and even though it was a comedy I was moved by it. Probably because the main character reminded me of myself in sooooo many ways. Low self-esteem is a biotch.. seriously though.

But my absolute favorite part of the movie... can anyone guess? The part where they were talking on the phone all night (sans the phone relations part). She was fully able to be herself without holding back because dude couldnt see what she looked like. It's so sad because I feel like that at times...not because I don't think Im attractive, but because I'm not what society tells people is attractive so sometimes that gets drilled into my head. But anyway... that part just really kind touched me.

Other than that, the movie kinda irked me cuz dude was wierd.

No comments: