Friday, December 01, 2006

So I am sitting here on the eve of my LSAT... I can't even believe that it is already here to be honest. My plan was to do nothing today not to distract myself, so I went into Oakland to get my eyebrows done and then I went home and have been watching Grey's Anatomy ever since. I had never seen season one of the first half of season two, and I didn't think that I was missing anything, but everything makes a lot more since now. Anyway, the show as a whole kinda confuses me. Well it doesnt confuse me, but I don't understand how all of the people are so attractive... more to come.

OK, so here is the more to come, it is like 5 days after I started the post, but I got interrupted and I really didn't want to make another post. So anyhooooo...

I can't figure out why a good portion of the people on Grey's Anatomy are so attractive.... and in different ways. I mean seriously, none of them are ugly... some are just blah... but can you name another TV show where none of the main characters are ugly????

Let's be real with ourselves. I am usually not attracted to white dudes, but this show has three that could get it... McDreamy of course, McSteamy, and Karev.... they're extra hot. And of course in different ways. Well, Patrick Dempsey has always been hot... even in that movie when he was playing a 16 year old (he was really 22) who had like 2 wives or something. Anyhooo... and Karev got hot when I found out Justin Chambers was married to a black chick named Keisha. LOL.

Now, of course James Pickens (Chief )can get it.... I don't care if he is the same age as my mom.... he is one hot ass old dude. It's the salt and pepper beard. HOT. Now, as of two weeks ago, I would have said Isiah Washington was on the not hot list, but I just saw episode one last week and he was... I hate to say it... hot. They showed this one seen when his shirt was off and they kinda paned up..... yeah it was kinda nice. But then when he got hooked up with Christina and started acting like a little punk, he got unhot real quick.

Unhot list for the men... O'Malley... I'm sorry, he looks mousy.

Sorry, can't got into details with the females like that... but here's the list, but I must say that Kate Walsh (Addison)'s hair (which is not her natural hair color) just makes you stare at her...

Conclusion: Grey's Anatomy doesn't hire ugly people

1 comment:

Lise Johnston said...

So...how did it go! Good luck this cycle.