Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Crossroads

I am not talking about the nasty (explicative) dining hall at Cal... or the janky (explicative) club in Bladensberg/Hyattsville. I am talking about the crossroads of my life. WTF am I supposed to do right now? Huh? You tell me. I got a decent score on my LSAT... should have been so much better but I so effed up on the Reading comp... who gets 50 percent on the reading comp??? I mean really. Anyway, now I have to wait until March to really know where I am going. So what the freak am I supposed to do with my time until I start school in August? I am not about to keep working where I am now as a "General Office Assistant/Research Supporter"... that job was OK when I was studying for the LSAT's and all, but not now. It is just not cute any more.

Now, I could take this job in DC where I would be basically doing event management/ logistical coordination for various conferences. They would pay for my room and board and I would get $750 per week. OK, now tell me that is not hot. I do know that it would be a lot of work, but I am sure that it would be a good experience for me. Oh yeah, and it is actually in Chevy Chase, MD... very good neighborhood so I wouldn't be scared of taking the Metro places.

I kinda don't want to go for a couple of reasons... the boyfriend... and the parents. If I go, my boyfriend is going to be mad and break up with me... and I know my parents will miss me.

Yeah, I know you should not base your decisions on other people, but they are very important people to me.

No comments: