Sunday, December 10, 2006

Am I Pootang-footing around here?

I have so many emotions going through my mind right now it isn't even funny. When my mind is not constantly occupied by something (i.e school, track, or LSAT) I think. And I am a very good thinker... it is quite possible that I am too good at thinking. Well, you can never quite be too good at thinking, but I think too much.

Right now, the issue that I am choosing to overanalyze is what... my relationship. The whole.. is this really what I want. Well I think so, but then I think again and I am like no, I don't want this. I think I need more emotionally than my boyfriend is willing to give me. And this is not to say that he doesn't love me, because I know that he does. I just think that he is too immature to share himself fully with me. I mean seriously, we have been together for three years, and he still refuses to tell me what he is feeling about certain things. I mean really. I tell him everything, even when I think that it may hurt him. Why. Because my relationship with him is based on trust and honesty and respect, and I want to always be honest with him. But the problem I am having with him is that I know that he is having "thoughts" about me... he told me...but he won't tell me what they are about. Gimme a freaking break, because if they were good thoughts, then he wouldn't have a problem telling me about them, so I know they are negative. And I am saying that if you are having negative thoughts about me and the relationship then I don't want to be with you and I will be the bigger person and pack my things (literally) and leave (hey the lease is up in nine days anyway). LETS BE REAL WITH OUR LIVES. Honesty is the only thing that I need from people and he is not being honest with me. I am too damn old for this. Seriously. I am 22 years old. And the thing of it is... I am not even old. I am for all intents in purposes, VERY YOUNG (but still old enough to do cool things).

Relationships for the most part, seem like more trouble than they are worth from my vantage point.

No comments: