Friday, December 29, 2006

I feel mouth blabber coming on...

I have been having a really wierd week. Instead of stressing out about the LSAT, I am now tripping off of my personal statement. They give you two pages double spaced, which in actuality in one page to write about yourself and convince them as to why they should accept you. I just need a page more... actually, just give me half a page more and I could do wonders. It's just really difficult to try to be detailed about yourself, but still concise.

Anyway, so for the first time yesterday... I actually had fun at a California club. Wow... I never thought that would happen. Usually all of the clubs here are either way too uppity (as in the dudes only dance with the white and asian chicks... also the chicks of questionable ethnicity too) or way too grimey (as in gold teeth and dirty looking locks). But I went to a place that was two blocks away from where I used to live and it was actually fun, I was pleasantly surprised.

Living at home with the parents is not fun... even though I don't have to pay rent anymore. I just can't stand the fact that my dad tries to make me feel guilty about seeing my boyfriend. I wanted to stay over to his house tonight, but no, my dad was going to freak, so I said no... though I really wanted to. I am just tired of not being able to do what I want... or feeling guilted into doing things... it is "so not the business".

That job in DC is really looking attractive right about now...

No comments: