Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Stop the Hate!!!

OK, I just want to say right now... people... do not hate on Kristie Yamaguchi. She killed it today. I mean straight up killed it. And I know people are going to hate on her talking about, "She's an ice skater, she has an advantage". Yeah, probably so in Ballroom, but I guarantee it is not going to be as easy for he in the Latin dances first of all. Also, yeah maybe I'm just sensitive because when I was like in second and third grade I wanted to BE Kristie Yamaguchi. I mean for real, she was like my idol. Anyway, I'm glad she's back. Go Kristie!

Presilla Pressily was getting it too. I mean she's 62... most 62 year olds can't even walk and she's up here doing the death spiral? What!

I was impressed by Marlee Matlin as well. Not because she is hearing impaired but because she actually did pretty good. Although I feel like Dancing with the Stars might be starting to typecast. Yes I know all of the people want to do it, but they always have the black athlete, the pretty girl, the old person, and now they are starting to have the disabled person. They are starting to cast.

All in all, Dancing with the Stars might be in for a good season.

Oh yes.. Tony Dovolani is the new Maksim. And Louis Van Amstal is back, YEAH!

No comments: