Tuesday, March 18, 2008

American Idol 3/18

OK I'm sorry I like Amanda Overmeyer. I don't care if I didn't understand but 5 words of her song. I still like her. She does this wierd leg kick thing that's kinda funny. And why did she just say, "I figures".

Kristy Lee Cook needs to be gone... how bout it?

David Archuleta is a good singer yes, he bores me though.

Brooke White... I honestly like her. She seems nice and her voice is cool though. Why does she never stand up though? She is always sitting on something... although she did stand up today. She is an awful dancer.

I enjoyed David Cook as well. I like the gruffiness of his voice. Although I seem like David Cook and Michael Johns might be the same person.

I actually liked Carley Smithson tonight. I usually don't like her... but I liked the deep voice thing. Enjoyed.

Syesha kinda irritates me. Not sure why. I didn't enjoy the soprano range.

Did Chikezie really get up on the stage and play the harmonica? And I'm sorry, I didn't enjoy him. I usually do, but this country thing... wasn't hot to me. In the least. I agree with Randy... it was strange.

Ramiele...what to say. She has a good voice, but I am never impressed.

All in all... American Idol sucks seriously this time around.

No comments: