Monday, March 17, 2008

Musings of a Reality TV Junkie 3/17

Dancing With The Stars

So the first night... I was highly unimpressed except for Mario's pelvic grind/thrust thing... that was very impressive. All of the rest were gosh awful. And Adam Corolla was all kinds of awful and then had an attitude because he got a 15. Come now. And what is up with the Samantha announcer lady. I mean, they know that she cannot speak well so why is she doing a "live" TV show? I mean really. She blabbered a couple of incoherent sentence fragments tonight... it makes for good TV though

Flavor of Love

Highly confused about Flavor of Love 3. Yes, I still watch this show and I am not sure why. This show is a hot mess. I mean for real. Message to Flav, there is something called hearsay that you need to learn about. I am not going to teach you about the legal version... I'll just give you the layman's definition. Information that was not received from the person who actually said the information is held as inadmissible evidence because it is not reliable. People can change the story on purpose or on accident... On the last two episodes, he has taken the word of one person over the other without even really asking all that he could to find out the truth. On this episode, Miami (I don't know the ridiculous way he spelled it) was not lying and he put her through all that ish giving her an "immunity clock". I mean come on, she was being honest and you just assumed she was lying. WTF? You suck Flav. And now you have a bunch of chicken-heads up in there...my goodness

And I can't tell if I like the twins... I am going with no...simply because they don't speak very well. Their verbiage never agrees and it is quite distracting. Also, I'm not sure why they always have to say the same thing. It is quite annoying

Making the Band

I am ashamed to say that I might like Danity Kane. They seem like they would be really cool people, well all except Aubrey. But those dudes are another story. The suck... every note does not have to sound like you are constipated (Brian)... honestly. And they all have that ridiculous black man Alpha dog syndrome. It's called take a back seat because you aren't as good as you think you are... I'm just saying.

Diddy killed the whole "bitchassness" thing. Like for real. It was funny the one time he used it in context with Robert, but he uses it in every episode and even made T-Shirts? You totally killed it. It's over now. Thanks.

Rock of Love

Oh my, if I was anyone of those chicks at the end of Sunday's episode, I would have quit the show right then. I mean honestly. You get rid of this crazy chick and then just walk out on the other girls without a goodbye. Yeah yeah its a TV show, but I mean just for that reason I would have walked out. You are not going to just up and disrespect/embarrass me like that. And those chicks just walked off like stray puppies... naw son. Would not go down like that. Lo Siento patna.

That's Amore

Yeah, um that dude is the sloppiest kisser I have ever seen. There is no cause for his bottom lip to have touched ole girls chin. I'm just saying.




No comments: