Saturday, December 05, 2009

Their Eyes Were Watching God

So I've read the book a couple of times. Loved it each time I've read it. My favorite book infact that is until "Mama Day" came along.

Point being, I watched Oprah's version of it...and OMG. All I can say is Tea Cake, Tea Cake, Tea Cake! Freaking Michael Ealy oh my goodness. I never thought he was hot until that movie. He was unnecessarily sexy up in here. Especially the part where they went to the Everglades and they were dancing and Halle Berry gave him that thing to eat of her hand....whaaaaaaat!!!!! I bout fell off the couch. And they kept showing close ups of his freaking lips. I woulda effed the brakes off that dude. Like my goodness. It really was not a joke at that point.

Have to check out some more of his movies man...

No comments: