Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Final Answer

So I have decided to make a decision that I was too chicken to make 3 years ago...I'm moving back to Maryland. Yes. I am. Why? Because I've wanted to be there for the past 6 years of my life, but it didn't quite match up. And finally, I am given a fresh start, so I am going to do what I want to do with my own life.

And this is a decision for ME. I'm making it only because and for ME. After I graduate in May, I'm going to move to MD and take the bar. I am in the selection process for a federal fellowship as well as a couple of possible judicial clerkships so I have possibilities. But if all of these fall through, I still think I need to be over there in order to establish a network and relationships for people to hire me.

And I'm following my moms words, if it doesn't work out, I can always come back to California, and see what's good there. But its about time that I start taking some chances in my life. Tired of living scared and living "logically".

No comments: