Monday, December 01, 2008

True Blood Take 2

So I got a new cable system which somehow allows me to watch HBO... did I order it, no...but this has happened before and they've never charged, so lets hope they don't do it now.

Anyhoo, so I decided to give True Blood another try and I must say, sans the gratuitous sex scenes, it is a great show. Like freaking great. I love the actor they got to play Bill, he's actually kinda hot...just saying. But my favorite is LaFayette. This guy kills every scene he's in. Seriously. I love that he's a "queen" but will get thug with it with no problem. LOL. Best scene of the movie; when the rednecks come in Merlottes talking bout LaFayette served them a burger with AIDS. He goes over to the table, effs em up real quick then says, "Bitch, you come into my house, you eat my food the way I FUCKING MAKE IT!!! Tip yo waitress." I'm sorry that was genius. Loves it man. Loves it.

I also like how they focus on other characters. Anna Paquin playing Sookie is irritating. Sorry it is. So its nice that they developed other characters like Jason, Sam and Tara. And I still love that they made Tara black. The best thing they coulda done. Just adds a little something.

No comments: