Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Aw Mike!

So I am procrastinating...dont feel like studying and I got in a Michael Jackson mood again. This fool was so freaking talented. Will never be another like him (Usher and Chris Brown, just stop attempting, like really).

Anyhoo, so I'm listening to "Off the Wall" and looking at videos and I must say when his skin color was still brown (lol), he was getting it. His songs had a much more soulful feel and his tone was different too. He sounded kind "good" on a couple of those songs. I'm just saying. I especially liked when he talked/sang in the deeper voice (like on Get on the Floor and Burn This Disco Out)... it was kinda hot. lol. Can you say RANGE?

Why he have to go looney on us? Oh yeah cuz his dad beat his ass and didn't let him be a little kid and his brother had relations in the bed next to him (or so the movie says).

No comments: