Friday, December 05, 2008

Is BL trying to get emotional on me?

Oh my goodness...there was just a moment in Boston Legal that was kinda sad. I have never felt sorry for Denny Crane and his mad cow, but I kinda did in this episode. He was going to get up to deliver his closing and he knocked over some flash cards. And they fell all over the floor and he had to go on the floor and pick em up. Looking all old and frail.

But then he regained it with his summation, so it was OK. But that was immensly sad when he dropped the cards. And I must say, season 4 of BL may be the best season for issue oriented stuff, but its also kinda sad. There were a couple of moments where I felt sad. Never really felt sad before except in that episode where they executed that cute black guy.

I wonder what season 5 is going to be like.... aw Denny Crane!

Oh yeah and on a totally different note, they seem to be making Jerry more and more wierd. I dont like it. He started off being moderatly wierd, then he got a little better, now he's supposed to have Aspergers AND Tourettes? Really?

No comments: