Saturday, June 14, 2008

Peevation

I seem to be peeved at a lot of things right now... let me vent...

1. Why was a nice and clean "giving of dap" dubbed as a possible terrorist fist bump? I'm just curious. WTF is that about?

2.. Since when is it OK to call someone a Neanderthal. Yeah, i don't remember what radio show it was, but someone said Michelle Obama looks like a Neanderthal? And why is that? Is it because she is black? Is it because she is darkskinned? Is it because she has short hair? I mean tell me what it is... I would gladly like to know what makes this classy and highly respectable black woman look like a Neanderthal. Thanks in advance.

3. Why is it wrong to vote for Obama because it is black....when half of the country has made it clear that they will NOT vote for him BECAUSE HE IS BLACK?

4. Why was my Electric Bill 25 dollars last month and I was there the whole 30 days and it is now 30 dollars and I was only in my apartment for 10 of the 31 days in May? Why also did I unplug all of my appliances and turned off all my air. I mean WTF... don't think I'm stupid. I am not paying it. They are going to get so tired of me calling...

5. This season of SYTYCD sucks. It's like why on their little personal interest stories at the beginning are they already trying to show personality? It's like, we don't know you so all and all, you look kinda dumb.

6. Why did they take the best part of the DQ commerical out? They took the part out after the baby spells "antidisestablishmentarianism" and then does the little eyebrow raise. I'm sure some crazy parent was like... "It's not cute to post children sassing thier parents. This can bring about imitative behavior"... Oh STFU... you just ruined the commerical. Thanks a bunch for your lunacy.

7. I think that is it... ChEA!

No comments: