Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Um, I Can't Even Complete A Complete Sentance

I just saw Keiko Matsui at Yoshi's and I am still mad emotional about it. That was the best concert I have ever been to... point blank. I'm sorry, it was.

Keiko Matsui is such a show(woman), and she has so much personality for a lady of such small stature. I mean seriously.

The concert started at 8:00pm but I got there at 5:30 to get my seat. Got almost a front row center seat in one of the circular booths so I was RIGHT THERE behind the piano to see the action. Oh my goodness. I still can't believe it.

If you have any like (it doesn't even have to be love) for jazz music and/or the piano, seeing Keiko Matsui live is a must. I can't even find the words to explain how good she is. All I can say is she tells a story with her music; and to hear her on CD and see her in concert is a whole nother thing.

AND she's gonna be in Austin in October, hellsa going back to see her. OH MY GOSH!

KEIKO MATSUI KILLED IT SO HARD TONIGHT THAT I AM SPEECHLESS...which doesn't happen often, so you know it was amazing.

No comments: