Saturday, June 07, 2008

Who Are The Best Hip Hop Dancers?

I posed this question a couple of months ago while watching America's Best Dance Crew... who is the better group of dancers as a whole; Asians or Black people. I was kinda on the brink, but I think I have come up with an answer.

For choreographed stuff, Imma have to go with the Asians. I mean come on, lets just look at America's Best Dance Crew season 1 and the prelims. Oh my, Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez (who had all Asians and one Black) were straight killing it every single week. And this group that I just watched on America's Best Dance Crew 2 auditions were sick son! I think they were called So Real Cru or something of that nature... I mean straight up getting it. So impressed.

I think they are going to win (So Real Cru)... or they should. Getting it son.

Oh yeah, and black people are better club dancers.

And no I'm not being racist. Thanks so much in advance for your concerns. lol.

No comments: