Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Momma's Boys

This show is actually pretty good. Its kinda funny. But the point of this is that I am really mad they chose an unattractive dude to be a Momma's Boy... I'm just saying. I don't even know what the bleep his name is... but he is that out of shape chonkey one. I mean... he is awful to look at. Why would someone be competing for him?

I wonder if any of the girls even find him attractive. The other two, yeah maybe, but that one... oh gosh. Every time he gets on the tv, I get disgusted. Croocked mouth having self. Oh his name is Robbie, they just said it.

And what do these black girls think they are doing? Have you learned nothing from The Bachelor and Rock of Love? Black girls do not get far. Let us be real.

Just saying...still like the show though.

No comments: