Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Inauguration

So...um what can I say...it was awesome. My highlights of the morning...

1. Bush doing his best Nixon impression when he was getting on the helicopter.
2. The helicopter with Bush and Laura on it taking off and flying off to Andrews.
3. Malia and Sasha walking out looking precious with their grandmother behind them.
4. When CNN flashed across the screen that Obama was officially President even though the oath had yet to be taken.
5. That song Yo-Yo Ma and 'nem played. That was hotness actually. Totally loved it.
6. Obama... or should I call him President Obama now? Naw Imma stick with Obama. Anyway, that long pause he took during the oath. You know he was like... yo should I back out? LOL. Just playing.

Overall, it was awesome. And I am kinda happy I didn't spend the 400 dollars to go see it. Sheeeet it was cold and I was warm right in the law school atrium watching it. LOL.

By the way...Obama was getting it with the first dance. Not so much the "Signed Sealed Delievered" but thats fine.

No comments: