Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight the Movie

Is it just me or does this movie look like it is going to suck...thus not going to see it. Two things...I feel like Edward did not look like a heroin addict and thats what Robert Pattison looks like. I mean he didnt in Harry Potter... he was actually kinda cute as Cedric Diggory. But he looks a hot dirty mess right now. If they had kept him looking like Cedric but changed the hair color...maybe. But yeah, don't like it.

Plus I feel like when you see movies like this, it ruins the books for you. The Harry Potter books were ruined for me until the third movie. Well thats because the first two movies absolutly sucked. And I feel like Twilight is going to be like that.

I don't even know if I'll watch it on DVD. Just like the Sookie books were ruined by True Blood first sex scene for me... I don't think Imma risk it.

No comments: