Monday, May 19, 2008

Real World XX

First of all, I can't believe we are on the 20th season of Real World. That is is crazy son. Second of all. I think this season is actually one of the realest I've seen. They (98 percent of them) are trashy ass early 20 year olds. Seriously.

Actually the dudes aren't all that bad, but the girls are all a hot ass mess, but for different reasons. Brianna is just all kinds of out of control. I'm not a stripper because it is who I am, I just do it for my job.... BUT you look like one of the chicks standing on San Pablo Blvd in Emeryville circa 11:30pm.

Now, the other two girls... without getting on too much of a racial kick (and know that I am censoring myself a whole lot)... are playing the Scarlet O'Hara card THICK. They are two of the most judgmental (and unattractive) chicks I think I have ever seen on TV. Talking all this ish like you are pure...and you are both whores. Yes, I myself would never strip, but I'm not going to just condemn all that do because you don't know what's up with thier situation.

I mean that chick said, "Stop acting Ghetto and let's act proper...blacksville"? What kinda crap is that? You need to let me know when you figure it out. And what made that situation even worse, is SHE was the one acting ignorant. It's just so frustrating how our society works. I just hate how a lot of times, it is ignorant ass people like this running the world and somehow it is OK. If they say things like this, people just want to say they were out of line and not say what it really is...they are racist and it's fine.

The two white dudes are kinda just drunks for the most part. And why does that dude look like a reincarnation of Brad from San Diego? I'm just saying. The two black guys...eh what to say that won't get me in trouble. All I will say is... they had a Kefla once, and they will never have one again. LOL.

4 words to sum this season up. Hot Shi&&y @$$ mess.

No comments: