Thursday, May 29, 2008

Um, How Bout Greatness?

Oh no! I was not awares that Kenny Loggins made, "Love Will Follow". Oh shucks! Just another reason why he is #2 best blue eyed soul guy next to Michael McDonald (although I don't think he has blue eyes lol). Anyway, this performance below was LIVE just like his "What A Fool Believes". He is so talented, why he didn't do more R&B I do not know because his voice is perfect. I mean seriously, on one of the lines he did, I had to keep rewinding it...perfect (About 3:17).

And lets not forget Shanice. She killed it here. I didn't know it was her on this song either. Well they both deserve mad props, I mean this is live... people just do not sound like this any more.



Lemme treat you to "What A Fool Believes" with Mr. McDonald since apparently I never posted that one. Great son. Great.

No comments: