Sunday, April 29, 2007

Musings of a Bored Person

Bartender: Ok, I really don't understand the phenomenon that is T-Pain. He sings with a vocador... I think that is a pretty good sign that he cannot sing...end comments.

Freeway Collapse: So the freeway interchange of 80 to 580 kinda collapsed this morning. Is it me or does the bay area have an odd amount of structural issues... and odd structural issues at that. The Bay Bridge fell down and now a big ass gas tanker crashed and MELTED the interchange between the 80 and the 580. (why did the driver climb out, walk off the freeway, and caught a cab to Kaiser Oakland? that's kinda far... where was the ambulance?). Luckily no one got hurt and public transit (including BART) is free tomorrow. YAYAYAY! Wait a minute, I don't take BART anymore....gaa dog. But more on this driver.... He was driving a rig that was carrying close to 9,000 gallons of unleaded gasoline, hit the siderail... proceeded to flip over and probably slide a few meters. Then he climbed out of the truck with cuts and 2nd degree burns and began to walk away from the crash... down off the freeway to catch a cab to go to the hospital. For people who aren't familiar with this highway... it's high and the exits are kinda far apart. It's not like it is one of those freeways that has a frontage road right next to it with ample oppertunities to get off. But what's REALLY funny is I was so impressed with how this dude managed to get out the truck and blah blah, I started telling the story extra wrong. I said he walked all the way to Kaiser Oakland... which is kinda not true, but I was so excited I kinda forgot. Then my mom called me on it and I was a bit pink.

Fergie's Spelling: Is it really imperative that Fergie spells in every song that she makes? Is she that bad at writing that she has to put in some spelling exercises in every song as filler? I'm just trying to figure it out.

imeem comments: Why do people have to leave weird comments on imeem.com songs? I am so sorry but I don't care if that song is "yo shit"... I really don't care. Is it really necessary to use the profanities? I am just trying to figure it out. Or why when people type things out they have to spell them exactly like they sound? Ma does not mean my. Wait, here's another one... I don't even know what this is called, but I can't stand when people tYpE lIkE tHiS. It Is So AnNoYiNg...MaYbE iT iS jUsT mE.

Celebrity Fat Club: Yes I know that is not the proper name for it, but my boyfriend thought that was what it was called for the longest so know I just call it that. First off all I can say is, Um Yeah. What is wrong with Screech? He has some deep issues that he needs to deal with and real quick before someone jumps his dumb A. And why is Warren G. STILL sexy? Even as a chunky young middle aged man he could STILL get it. That swole upper lip ooooowee!! Da Brat scares me... but her hair always looks so pretty... I would like to steal her hair.

Went to a track meet this weekend and I am sooo glad I am done. The whole team is in a state of disarray and I am just glad to be done of it. Even though no one reads this, I won't post anything too incriminating because I don't want to be sued before I properly know how to defend myself.

H&M is the best store ever in life... except that section that sells the thin shirts in random ass colors.

End Rant.

No comments: