Monday, April 23, 2007

Hawaiian Silky

Against my better judgement, I have watched the first two enstallments of Charm School and my goodness... I don't even know what to say. First off, dude... I have not seen so many chicks in one room that look like they do not smell fresh. I mean seriously, I am not trying to hate in anyway shape or form, but these chicks just look like they smell bad. And the weaves.... we all know Hottie AKA Shatar's weave is just wow... but all of the other weaves are terrible too... it hurts my feelings.

And why must they act like this? Seriously though... I think they think they are famous and people really like them. Dude, no one likes you, people are just laughing at you because you are absolutly shameful. And Pumpkin... why did she lift up her shirt to expose her cellulity behind. It scared me.... in fact scarred me for life actually. But that is neither here nor there.

The ONLY good thing about this show is Goldie and her commentary.... "nooks and crannies of her t*tties" HAHAHAHAH. Great.

VH1 knows what's up though.... nobody cares about "Storytellers" or whatever that show they used to have on. America likes mindless ish. Half of America is trying to be them, and the other half can't believe there really are people like that out there.

No comments: