Monday, July 28, 2008

What Happened Guys?

I'm just saying. So I'm listening to music right now and I came across some Maxwell. Oh my goodness... ya'll better be glad this fool wasn't sexy when I was of age. Now he looks like some regular Joe Blow on the stage. But in his good years... there was no end to his sexy AND he could sing like no other. OH OH!

I'm tryna figure out what happened to D'Angelo too. He turned into a fat crackhead (I thought those two terms were mutually exclusive by the way). There is noone who can harmonize with themselves like D'Angelo could. Seriously, listen to his harmonies on Brown Sugar. It'll make you fall out.

I think both of them are coming out with a comeback album... I wonder how they will do know that neither of them are no longer "the sexyness". We'll I know I'd probably buy them... on Rhapsody at least.

No comments: