Thursday, July 24, 2008

SYTYCD

Just so you know... SYTYCD is kinda stupid. I think they should switch the voting. They should let the people choose at the beginning and then the judges should chose at the end. Like seriously, it is kinda ridiculous...Will was by far the best dancer this season and the second best dancer on the program ever (Danny was the best, you know he was).

Will so shoulda been gone, but I mean I can even understand why he is gone. Its not that he didn't have personality, its just that people didn't like him. Why? Because he was good and he wasn't overly goofy. The same reason Danny didn't win. He was quite and let his dancing speak for him, which unfortunatly is not enough in this competition.

Um, why am I just realizing how hot Mark is? I'm just saying. He is really kinda getting it in the wierdest of ways.

And did Twitch make the best transformation ever? When they were showing the personal interest clips and they showed old pics of him... he was straight up UUUUGLY. But now, that fool gets it on 72 levels. I mean, I look at that screen and want to jump though every time. Do not LET me be in the same room with that fool. Ga DAMN!

And sorry to say it, I'm glad "comfit" is finally gone. For real for real.

No comments: