Saturday, September 16, 2006

OK, so Imma hit on a couple of things here.... first things first.... just started LSAT class is not a joke... I won't have a life until December 3, 2006. So,I figured why not watch as much TV and surf the internet as much as possible in the next week before I can't anymore. These are my findings...

Onto better topics... SURVIVOR. Uh OK. So the black team, yeah wow. Ok. I don't even know what to say about it. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they win, the show was rigged, and if they lose, black people are unfit to compete with the rest of the races. Well, the first episode, of course they lost the challenge by a lot because they couldn't put together a boat. Then they voted off thier strongest player/leader. Yeah I don't know what to say.

DANCING WITH THE STARS... Emmitt Smith did SO much better than I thought. He was on the beat and had good footwork. I guess that's the difference between runningbacks (Emmitt) and recievers (Jerry). lol. Vivica did pretty good and so did the no named young black actress. But the best for me was A.C Slater aka Mario Lopez... he was getting it (he didn't look to bad in the tight black outfit either). I can't remember anyone elses dance, so that means it was pretty uneventful. Note: I do know that I only mentioned the ethnic people... but they WERE the best. Oh yeah, Jerry Springer, needs to get off before he hurts himself... he looked like he was about to pass out.

FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS... a friend of mine said it was a good album/cd/whatever the hell they are called. Um, I beg to differ. It has 2 good songs, and the rest of them sound like Prince mixed up with Timbaland beats... I didn't like it. My Love and Sexyback are cool... but everything else...I don't know. And then Justin, probably to boost sales, goes on record saying he's done hella drugs and junk... uh who cares dude.

CELEBRITY DUETS: um....they are just a bootleg American Idol... and none of them can really sing, except Alfonso, Jai, and Hal. But I decided to include this because some of the star singers they use are looking bad, namely Jeffery Osborn. As my dad so softly put it... "It looks like Jeffrey did too much of that Crack... that Ni%%a looks old".

DCBlogs: That's a good website for anyone who enjoys reading random people's thoughts about thier lives and the world around them. I especially love the ones about dating mishaps. The best is this one about this gay dude who got dumped over text message... classic!

MYSPACE: My friend randomly Im's me sometimes and tells me to look at people's profiles. This chick we used to know is like myspace slut o the year. NOT COOL

OK Im done cause im distracted by AIM.


No comments: