Thursday, May 21, 2009

There Are NO Words...

...to describe just what my mommy means to me. There just aren't. We've spent the last two weeks together and even though I knew I missed her, I didn't quite know the level. My mom has always been my very best friend and only seeing her duri school breaks has been really hard for me. Anyway, so I surprised her on her birthday and came home in between my finals and got to spend her birthday, mothers day at home with her then we went back to texas for my cousins graduation. Then we took a road trip down to finish my final then to visit another cousin in Houston and back up to Dallas today. Point being I've had such a good time with my mm and I'm going to miss her when she goes back to CA in a couple of days. My parents can move down here right?

No comments: