Saturday, May 02, 2009

Thanks J-Lo (there is sarcasm there)

OK seriously, this whole new big behind thing is getting to be a little too much. It's really quite annoying actually. Actually, I think what's annoying about it is WHO they are targeting with it. Yes, this is old, but for some reason, it is really, truely effecting me now. I am soooo sick of people being amazed that white/Armenian/Asian who the eff ever has a little bit of azz. It is soooo annoying to me.

I do not want to name any names or anything, but there is one which out there whose behind literally looks like she has a diaper on when she wears anything other than dresses. It is past and beyond disgusting.

No, actually, I know what happened to make me so upset. There was this picture of Zoe Saldana and someone was like, "She's cute she is just to skinny. She ain't got no azz". But wait a minute now. Zoe Saldana is like 5'7 and probably in the 120s-130s and she has a toned, worked out figure. WTF. She is not flat-behinded at all. WTF?

I really do need to know why it is now all of a sudden "cool" to be out of shape? I mean honestly. This is not saying that you cannot be in shape and have behind, sheeet, look at most track athletes, gymnasts the Williams sisters. But that kind of behind is straight MUSCLE, it isn't fat and weirdly shaped. But what I am saying, is when did it become cute to look like your ass is deformed. I need to know that. And when did it become cute not to like in shape women?

Yes, black men have always liked big butts over the chest area. That is a given. But I mean, I think it obsession getting really ridiculous. Maybe it is the track runner that will always be in me, but that shit is not sexy. Not in the least.

No comments: