Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kinky Curly Redux

Yeah, still not happy. I used a clarifying shampoo AND bought that knot today stuff. Still didnt work. My hair drew up smaller than I have ever seen it before. I can't figure out if I'm not using enough or im using too much. And its in like the smallest curls EVER. There are no elongated curls. Its in like millions of teeny tiny curls. And too be honest, it isn't just awful, but it was NOT was I was looking for so I am rightfully disappointed.

I don't know if thats because my hair isn't really kinky in the first place. Well it kind of is, but its more on the curly side, it just gets really dry really easy. So I am thinking maybe I used TOO much product?

So I did it yesterday at about 10am...was outside for most of the day so when I went to sleep it was pretty much dry. So why I wake up and it was moist again? Should I have not slept with a bonnet?

AND my hair has this gross residue on it. I don't know what the bleep is going on, but I don't like it. Now, if I can't get any instruction on how to use it... Imma need a product refund. My hair is just wierd man. It doesnt take to anything.

Back to twisting it up for me!

No comments: