Thursday, September 27, 2007

Extra Long Hiatus

So... been in Law School for a month now and I've already let the blog slip... oh well. It is what it is... This IS the first time that I have had some down time to write, actually its not even down time because I planned on studying for Contracts but I just said eff it this morning. I really just don't feel like it.

Now even though I've only been in school for a month... why am I changing in like unacceptable ways? Someone please inform me why? Why am I actually being social? I havent been social since like middle school. I guess being so focused on track and school at the same time kinda forced my social life to suffer in high school and college.

Anyhoo... So I'm playing flag football (killing at that if I may add) and I'm trying to get involved in my society as much as I can (just saying society kinda makes it obvious what law school I go to huh). I am really just amazaed at myself cuz in college I woulda said... "man eff that ish... freaking society ish, naw I'm straight". Gimme a pat on the back.

So this is kinda like the introduction post that I made a little over a year ago on this blog, but not so much. Im going to still comment on current event and on TV, but I think imma be a little more politically correct and not as harsh. We would not want any future employers reneging offers because I was too harsh on an episode of Dancing with the Stars now would we?

I'm going to also comment on here about law school because honestly, I don't see the point of those little notes on facebook... I am simply saying.

No comments: