Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars: Week 1

I can't even put dates in the titles now that they wanted to take up half a week with the show. LOL. I honestly do think it is a bit much. Granted, I understand why they did it.. two hours is a bit long to stay up to watch the dancers dance, so I'm sure they were losing watchers half way through the show. But whatever. Lets get to the good part.

Of course my favorite dancer was Cheetah Girl Sabrina and her cutie of a partner. The dance was really just hot except for that lil hip hop part they threw in. It woulda been a 10 without that. They really were getting it, I was majorly impressed. I want her to win. And by the way, WHEN did she gain all that weight? I don't remember her being that big.

Second favorite was Helio. Granted, before Tuesday I had no idea who Helio was... but I know now. He's a cutie. (Isn't that unfortunate that I grade how I like the people on how cute they are, just kidding). So feeling his dance though. Very very smooth.

Mel B... what can I say. I am just so impressed with her body right about now for a couple of reasons. You just had a baby and you're body is banging now, and I don't really remember her looking like in the Spice Girls. Her stylists really helped her out. On to the dance, it was eh to me... it didnt do anything for me but I didn't totally hate it. Her partner is the ever hot Maxim so I HAVE to vote for her to keep him on there.

Honestly, I don't remember anyone else... except I felt sorry for Wayne Newton because he looked like he was trying to hard, but he was just soooo tired. Floyd Mayweather was just all kinds of awful. What was up with those facial expressions and all the aggression? Calm it down my friend. And I love how the judges were like, "You have a natural rhythm". LOL. He's a black man... come now. But that doesnt mean he can dance. You can have rhythm and still be an awful dancer. Mark Cuban... I just wanna know why he has to have a hip replacement at 49... I'm concerned. He is actually slightly hot too... I have issues I know. No judgement please. Oh yeah, Jane Seymore, getting it at 56! I wanna be like that. Body on point too...

All in all, going for Sabrina and Helio... those were the only ones I wanted to watch the performances twice. Should be a good season.

No comments: