Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Battle of the Legal Dramas/Dramadies

So basically, I've been watching pretty much all the legal drama's of lore and present and they make me giggle. I think by FAR, THe Practice is the most realistic of legal dramas out there. This show is super awesome. Can't stand Berluti though.

Then we have the Boston Legals...I love the show, but its not that realistic. No one wins that much and what kinda firm takes on cases like that?

Raising the Bar...hmmm, this is decent, but I cannot deal with the dialouge. It is so forced. I love Jane Kazmarek though.

Law & Order...come now. Need I say more. Too much unfair suprise to be real.

Drop Dead Diva...awesome show, terrible legal show. It's like please. That chick woulda been disbarred.

Also, sort of unrelated...someone please tell me what the deal is with Jami Floyd. I do not like her one bit. Now Ron Kuby...that's the dude.

No comments: