Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Workplace

So I figured it out man...I have issue with "authority" in general, but I have seriously issue with "faux authority". So there's this chick at my intership who JUST graduated college and she be trying to exued authority and ish. Like Imma need you not to be talking down to people. Don't act like I will not put you in place. Because I will, and did today.

But yes, why did this chick ask this intern to get her a Dr. Pepper out of the fridge. She was like 5 feet away. WTF. Who the hell do you think you are. I need to know. You are not special and I need you to understand and recognize that. So today she come calling herself trying to correct me on something she knew nothing about. Naw son, back up on off. I had to lay it down (politly of course).

And that's another thing, when you have internships or summer jobs, you can't lay it down like a permanent job because they big big big bosses are watching you and asking others how you are. You can't totally let people know, don't eff with me, you gotta be more political. I cannot wait until I can lay it down for real at a perm job. Let these eem effers know. I look nice and innocent and unassuming, but I will tear your ass out if you eff with me.

Vent over.

No comments: