Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Yeah, I've heard really good reviews of this product...but of course...it did not work for me the way it was suppose to.

Now its supposed to make your hair like when it is loaded with conditioner...so didnt happen. Personally I dont think I have a hair type. My hair is not a 4c, but its not a 4b, but then it is not a 4a either. I dont know what the hell it is. When it is wet, my hair shrinks tremendously. Not a small bit of shrinkage, I mean it draws up well over 50 percent...it's below my shoulder when blown out and when wet it is above my chin.... and it is really really curly. AND it doesnt tangle except at the ends, where the bulk of the curl is.

Anyway... so the kinky curly did not work for my hair. Maybe because I didnt use a clarifying shampoo nor did I have the "knot today"...but still. I was hoping for SOMETHING. Basically, it took over 10 hours to dry and it wasnt dry completly and it shrunk worse than when i let it naturally dry...WTF yo? WFT.

At least it moisturized my hair like crazy... maybe I will use it to twist my hair.
Products just dont work for me.

No comments: