Sunday, September 20, 2009

Im Jealous

...of anyone who actually gets to experience Fall. It turns fall on the 22nd, but being in Texas, I really would have no earthly idea. I'm jealous of anyone who gets to wear long sleeves right now and gets to feel crisp air (I don't know if Texas is even allowed to have crisp air...it always has a bit of moisture in it, even in the dead of winter).

Also, when I was young, I always used to love Halloween. Like love love love. One of my favorite holidays. I liked decorating and going out to Alameda (disclaimer: i would spend the night at my friends house because it was her b'day the next day... I wasnt one of those people who would just park on the street and trick or treat in a neighborhood that wasnt mine! lol) and trick or treating. Such a crisp breeze in the air cuz your right off the water and everything.

No comments: