Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Sims 3

So yes, this game is freaking awesome, but I do have some qualms...

1. The game is so good and chocked full of stuff that it can't fast-forward and it makes my computer super slow with it. I figured out how to rectify the first one; basically, you have to change the screen resolution to the lowest possible and it fast forwards a little faster.
As for making my computer run slower, that is a serious problem and I am probably going to have to take it off my computer when school starts.

2. I still cannot figure out how to get sims to marry each other. I can get them to have babies and love each other and co-habitate and everything, but I cannot get a "married" option to come up. What is that about? It kinda hurts my feelings. lol. Illegitamate children and everything. LOL.

3. Also, there is a lot more hidden things in this game which could be seen as a negative and a plus, which ever way you want to look at it. It took me forver to find out how to catch a deathfish...forever, but I guess somepeople like finding the puzzles...me, not so much.

There are a lot of good things though. First, you can have extremely different looking Sims. In previous versions, they kinda all looked the same. I also like the seamlessness of it.

Apparently, the goods outweigh the bads because I still play it every day. lol.

- So when I get tired of the people, then I am going to figure out the architecture and stuff. Yeah!

No comments: