Monday, March 02, 2009

So right now I'm on this jazz guitar kick. Not because I think it is the best instrument ever because the piano is. I think it is because it reminds me of home so much. When I say home I mean california. There is something about a guitar that reminds me of the pacific ocean and beaches and piers and stuff. I don't know what it is. But when I want to think of home all I need to do is out on some Nils or some Rippingtons and it is over. I just think of either being at Huntington Beach or driving on the access road next to 80. It is awesome. So excitable to go home in three weeks. It is just so soothing to be around water and listening to some guitar based jazz. I think that's why I go to Town lake so much. Its not the same but it has to suffice. I miss you california!

No comments: